- Indoor air quality: The health of your facility has a direct correlation on your employee absenteeism. Sneezing alot? Your company might not be using hepa-filtered vacuums. It's important to know which equipment your cleaning company is utilizing in your facility. Outdated equipment means unhealthy IAQ. We are what we breathe! Check out this infographic to learn more: http://www.afsjanitorial.com/pdf/AFS_Infographic.pdf
- Updated Technology: Hopefully you aren't still seeing string mops being used, but unfortunately I am sure this is not the case. All they do is spread bacteria around a floor's surface; they are proven to not effectively eliminate bacteria. Why is it important to have updated technology? It shows that your commercial cleaning company cares about what they do, and cares about you.
- Customized Programs: You should be receiving a janitorial program that is based on your facility's specific needs. From technology, to chemicals, to specs; all of this should be done after a thorough walk-through of the facility has been done.
- Quality Assurance: There shouldn't be just one familiar face checking up on your facility. More than one set of eyes allows for there to be a checks and balances system. This ensures that everything is being attended to and your facility is receiving the best care possible.
- One Point of Contact: No matter what concern you may have, there should be ONE person assigned to your facility from the moment a company starts cleaning. No matter what your needs are, you should have access to that ONE person at all times, for all your questions and concerns. They can then relay the messages to people if neccessary. Did someone initially meet with you, and then pass you on to someone else? If you answered "yes", then I am sure below might sound all but too familiar.
- Say NO to Frachises: If your facility is being cleaned by a franchise, you are paying a royalty fee (usually 5-8%), which means someone else can do it for less money with the SAME EXACT equipment.
To find out how to glean with us, call 800-617-5370 or learn more at www.afsjanitorial.com!
Thanks for reading!